Ava’s journey has reached its thrilling conclusion, and she’s brought with her a few mementos from her adventure, including the final expansion of the Beyond the Bandlewood set – A Curious Journey!
A Curious Journey contains 48 collectible cards, including four new champions – Gnar, Yuumi, Galio, and Udyr, and two new keywords – Attach & Formidable.
Learn more about everything coming in the expansion in the details below, and get ready to complete your adventure in A Curious Journey, playable at approximately 8pm CET on February 16!
New Cards Over the past week, we’ve been revealing all of the cards being added in A Curious Journey. Head to one of the galleries below to get the full list of new cards and start building your day 1 decks!
New Keywords: Attach & Formidable
Attach:Support your units in an entirely new way with Attach! Units with Attach can be played on the board as a normal unit, or can Attach to an allied unit, providing that unit with the attached unit’s stats and keywords, amongst other bonuses depending on the card. Using Attach counts as targeting an allied unit and triggers effects like Fated, providing even more power!
Formidable:Formidable units turn bulk into brawn, and Strike using their current Health instead of their Power. Because they’ll get worn down through clashing with enemy units, be sure to keep Formidable units healthy to make the most out of them!
Four New Champions
- Gnar is Legends of Runeterra’s first champion to have the ability to transform between Level 1 and Level 2. Draw cards in his curious Level 1 form, and smash the enemy Nexus by swapping to Level 2!
- One of the most unique support champions to date, Yuumi brings a new dimension to the game by being playable as a normal unit, or Attaching to an allied unit to grant them bonus stats and abilities.
- Udyr brings the wild spirits of the Freljord to swap stances and grant him and his allies powerful buffs. The team also had an opportunity to bring a unique perspective to his design, which you can learn more about here!
- Demacia’s vigilant protector, Galio might not have a lot of power, but he grants his allies additional health and makes full use of his bulk with the new Formidable keyword, taking down large foes by using his health as power.
Arcade Battle Event & Final Boss Veigar
- The Arcade Battle Event brings Arcade & Battle Boss skins to Legends of Runeterra, and comes with an Event Pass with a new PvE addition. Players who purchase the Premium Event Pass and complete the entire pass can fight a super-powered AI version of Final Boss Veigar. Completing the fight will earn players the Final Boss Veigar skin in-game!
For more information visit www.playruneterra.com and follow us at: