Riot just unveiled patch notes for 4.02 in VALORANT. You can find the full patch notes below.
● Improved latency for Windowed Fullscreen mode to match closer to Fullscreen Exclusive
○ These improvements should play well with in-game overlays, however, having
another program’s window on top of your gameplay window will negate these
● AFK detection buff
○ Updated detections for non-participatory behavior in game
● Agent-select reporting
○ Looks like there’s been some confusion around Agent-select reporting.Remember, you can right click players in pre-game and report them if they’re being disruptive!
● Fixed a bug where the pulsing FX around the Spectrum Z logo were appearing next to the trigger during second inspect animation on the Bulldog.
● Fixed issue where Killjoy’s Alarmbot and Turret were unretrievable after being
resurrected by Sage.
● Projectile Follow currently bugs out for Observer Follower