The Bard’s Tale – Warlocks of Largefearn developed by Wanderword, in conjunction with Xbox Game Studios’ inXile entertainment is now available to Amazon Alexa users (U.S., U.K. and CA) and also on Google Assistant. Players are now able to experience a journey like no other, unlocking the mysteries of the small settlement of Largefearn. The first of it’s kind audio turn-based combat system rewards strategic thinking, similar to those that are found in traditional role playing games. Warlocks of Largefearn was built using Wanderword’s Fabella Creator Engine, which is revolutionizing the voice gaming market one adventure at a time.
The Bard’s Tale – Warlocks of Largefearn is now available on both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices near you!
Just say, “Alexa, openThe Bard’s Tale.” – Click Here
Just say, “Hey Google, open The Bard’s Tale.” – Click Here
You can also visit The Bard’s Tale Product page on Poptale.
You can become a Fabella Creator as well just visit FabellaCreator.com for more information.
- Four unique classes; Bard, Fighter, Rogue and Practitioner
- Unlock and select one of two advanced subclasses to customize your character further:
- Bard – Troubadour & Warchanter
- Fighter – Warden & Berserker
- Rogue – Assassin & Sniper
- Practitioner – Conjurer & Magician
- Recruit and customize companions and travel together through Largefearn.
- Turn-based combat system that rewards strategic thinking.
- Large degrees of player freedom, due to contextual interaction.
- Beautiful hand drawn art for display devices.
- Voice controlled player action, which gives the user a heads up and hands free experience.
Direct link to game on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bards-Tale-Warlocks-Largefearn/dp/B09N9Y95NY
Direct link to game on Google: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000003d9f408683
Wanderword is defining the Interactive Audio Entertainment Industry. With our tech platform Fabella, we are enabling storytellers to create their own interactive audio stories, Polar Night Studio is pushing the boundaries with cutting-edge productions, & our inspiration hub Poptale is guiding the active listeners to best practices and unique experiences. Wanderword is part of the game cluster Arctic Game, a collaboration of game studios in northern Sweden.
About Arctic Game
Arctic Game is an organization that is working to create a strategic platform for the game industry in northern Sweden; with business development, investment support, game educations and events to build a strong games community. They are creating an opportunity for studios to grow and give individuals the chance to enter the industry. Arctic Game is a collaboration between the municipalities Umeå, Skellefteå, Piteå, Luleå and Boden. In this area there are about 75 game companies and studios, about 500 professionals working in this industry and 14 game educations at university and higher vocational educations. Arctic Game is now northern Europe’s fastest growing games cluster. For more information visit arcticgamelab.com