The party continues in-game following the launch of its first animated series and conclusion of its League of Legends 2021 World Championship
Today, game developer and publisher Riot Games announced Progress Days, the next phase of its RiotX Arcane event, a month-long experience bringing all of its products together to celebrate the launch of Riot’s first animated series, Arcane League of Legends.
Following a spectacular Arcane-themed World Championship Show Open Presented by Mastercard with Grammy Award-winning artists Imagine Dragons alongside PVRIS, Bea Miller, JID, and Denzel Curry, and in which DAMWON KIA faced off with Edward Gaming for the coveted Summoner’s Cup, viewers all over the world tuned in to Riot’s Arcane Premiere, a first-of-its-kind event that blended the traditional Hollywood style red carpet with a digital-first approach.
Progress Days is a holiday in Arcane the show, where citizens of Piltover celebrate technological innovation. Riot is bringing Progress Days to its games from November 7-13, the time period between Arcane Act 1 and 2, and releasing to players new in-game content within Riot’s titles.
New Arcane-inspired content and product features will become available during the week of November 7:
- League of Legends players will be able to explore the Council Archives, a new interactive experience where you can study more of Arcane’s story. In addition, Arcane Jayce will become available after winning one (or playing three) games of League starting this week.
- Legends of Runeterra has a bunch of new content as well, headlined by The Path of Champions, a permanent PvE mode featuring adventures through Piltover & Zaun and roguelike campaigns through other regions of Runeterra.
- New Champion: Jayce
- Thematic support cards from Piltover & Zaun
- The Path of Champions Event Pass, featuring 35 collectively rewards including new Guardians, Emotes, and more.
- Piltovan Rooftops Board
- New Champion Skins
- Jayce Champion Deck Bundle
- Hextech Guardians
- League of Legends: Wild Rift, Arcane-style Jinx and Vi skins will be available free through daily login rewards.
- Arcane Experience in-game event
- Jayce and Caitlyn hit the Hextech Heist event
- Themed weeks in Guild vs Guild, including Jinx vs Vi
Additionally, The World of RiotX Arcane event hub will unlock new earnable in-game rewards until November 30:
- League of Legends: Arcane Capsule, Arcane Icon
- Teamfight Tactics: One Gizmos & Gadgets Little Legend Egg
- Legends of Runeterra: One Jayce Champion Card
- Wild Rift: 100 Poro Coins
- VALORANT: One Exclusive Poro Gun Buddy
Finally, in the spirit of giving back, Riot Games will be awarding 30 non-profit organizations with a $10,000 community grant on Wednesday, November 10. Each nonprofit was nominated by players across Riot’s portfolio of games and around the world in the hopes of inspiring progress.
Stay tuned for more details as Riot’s gaming ecosystem continues to evolve with Arcane. Chamber, the suave Frenchman whose tattoos turn into guns, will become VALORANT’s 17th agent, TFT will get a new game mode called Double Up in their newest set, Gizmos & Gadgets, and League’s Preseason 2022 patch will finally go live, along with plenty more.
All this and more to come as the spotlight shifts from the gold-plated inventors in the City of Progress to the mad geniuses down in Zaun in Undercity Nights.