Fellow Traveller and Torpor Games are very pleased to bring Suzerain, the tale of political intrigue where your choices have consequences, to the Nintendo Switch on September 23, 2021.
Winner of the People’s Choice Award and nominee for Most Innovative Game at the 2021 Games For Change Awards, Suzerain is a deeply intricate political drama set in the fictional nation of Sordland. As the newly elected president, you will be tackling difficult choices on issues such as immigration, healthcare, law enforcement, and more. You can’t please everyone, and every choice will have its consequences. How will you lead?
Suzerain comes to Nintendo Switch on September 23, 2021 for $17.99 USD. It will be discounted by 20% for pre-orders starting on September 16. The 20% launch discount runs until September 30th.
Suzerain is now available for PC and Mac OSX at the following online stores:
As President Rayne, lead the nation of Sordland during your first term in this text-based role-playing game. Navigate a complex political drama driven by conversations with your cabinet members. With looming border conflict, entrenched corruption, economic crisis and reform needed, the difficult choices fall on your shoulders. How will you lead?
- Revamped UI Designed for Switch Gaming
- The Dev team has spent months redesigning the Suzerain experience so it plays intuitively and accurately on Switch. The new Switch interface and other improvements have made the handheld experience the best way to experience Suzerain.
- Weighty, dramatic conversations
- Navigate intricate conversations in this 400K-word branching political drama.
- Every choice has consequences
- Make difficult choices on security, economy, diplomacy and more. Even outside the office, your values and beliefs will be challenged.
- Make allies and enemies
- Interact with a wide array of characters with different personalities and ideologies.
- The oath of office versus family and values:
- See the real impact of the choices made in office on your family and close relationships
- Pay attention to current events
- Follow the situation in Sordland through reports and news.
- What will your legacy be?
- You can take the country in many different directions, resulting in one of 9 different major endings.
- Every decision you make is final
- There is an autosave feature that does not allow loading earlier saves. Make choices carefully.