Indie games label Fellow Traveller today revealed new details for this year’s LudoNarraCon, including the full lineup of exhibiting games, details about this year’s speakers, and announced the event’s first-ever Supporter Pack.
Launching on April 23, the first day of LudoNarraCon, the Supporter Pack will be available on Steam for $6.99 USD for a limited time.
The bundle of content includes Cyrano, an exclusive game by Popcannibal, the developer of Kind Words, commissioned by Fellow Traveller especially for LudoNarraCon 2021; a compilation album of music; and a treasure trove of wallpapers.
The Supporter Pack is an exciting new addition to LudoNarraCon 2021, and will give fans an opportunity to show their love and appreciation for indie narrative games, and to help support the event.
The revenue generated by the Supporter Pack will be used to continue to grow LudoNarraCon, which is currently fully funded by Fellow Traveller, and also fund new initiatives that support indie narrative games.
Now in its third year, LudoNarraCon 2021 is a global festival held exclusively on Steam that celebrates narrative video games, hosted and funded by Fellow Traveller as part of their mission to shine a spotlight on the innovative indie devs who tell stories through games, and is set to run April 23-26.
Today Fellow Traveller also announced the full line up of 43 exhibitors and the line up of panels and talks for the main theatre stage.
- A Space for the Unbound – Mojiken / Toge Productions
- Ambition: A Minuet in Power – Joy Manufacturing Co. / Iceberg Interactive
- Beacon Pines – Hiding Spot
- Button City – Subliminal
- Chicory: A Colorful Tale – Greg Lovanov / Finji
- Do Not Buy This Game – Kingblade Games
- Game Director Story – Double Blit Games Inc.
- I Was a Teenage Exocolonist – Northway Games / Finji
- Kraken Academy – Happy Broccoli Games / Fellow Traveller
- Lake – Gamious / Whitehorn Games, Gamious
- Love Shore – Perfect Garbage
- Mind Scanners – The Outer Zone / Brave At Night
- Minute of Islands – Studio Fizbin / Mixtvision
- Murder Mystery Machine – Blazing Griffin / Microids
- No Longer Home – Humble Grove / Fellow Traveller
- Out There: Oceans of Time – Mi-Clos Studio, Goblinz Studio / Modern Wolf, Fractale
- She Dreams Elsewhere – Studio Zevere
- Song of Farca – Wooden Monkeys / Alawar Premium
- Svoboda 1954 – Charles Games
- Teacup – Smarto Club / Whitethorn Digital
- The Invisible Hand – Power Struggle Games / Fellow Traveller
- The longest Road on Earth – Brainwash Gang, TLR Games / Raw Fury
- TUNIC – Andrew Shouldice / Finji
- Unpacking – Witch Beam
- Venice 2089 – Safe Place Studio
- Wayward Strand – Ghost Pattern
- Adios – Mischief
- Cozy Grove – Spry Fox LLC
- Disco Elysium – ZA/UM
- Forgotten Fields – Frostwood Interactive / Dino Digital
- Genesis Noir – Feral Cat Den / Fellow Traveller
- Haven – The Game Bakers
- In Other Waters – Jump Over the Age / Fellow Traveller
- Later Daters – Bloom Digital Media
- Not For Broadcast – NotGames / tinyBuild
- NUTS – Joon, Pol, Muutsch, Char & Torfi / Noodlecake
- Paradise Killer – Kaizen Game Works / Fellow Traveller
- Pendragon – inkle Ltd
- Spiritfarer – Thunder Lotus Games
- Suzerain – Torpor Games / Fellow Traveller
- The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark – Spooky Doorway / Akupara Games
- Umurangi Generation – ORIGAME DIGITAL / ORIGAME DIGITAL, PLAYISM
- What Comes After – fahmitsu, Rolling Glory Jam / Rolling Glory Jam
Informal conversations between games industry veterans.
- Colin Campbell (Journalist, Polygon, How Games Are Changing the World) & Ziba Scott (Developer, Kind Words)
- Greg Kasavin (Writer, Hades) & Brooke Maggs (Narrative Designer, Control)
- Laura Michet (Writer, Pathologic 2) & Davionne Gooden (Developer, She Dreams Elsewhere)
- Mohammad Fahmi (Writer, Coffee Talk) & Kim Belair (Narrative Designer, Goodbye Volcano High)
- Sam Barlow (Writer, Telling Lies) & Kelsey Beachum (Narrative Designer, Outer Worlds)