Each of the features listed here is a feature Moon Moose really love to do. In many cases, though they don’t yet have a 100% complete detailed vision of how exactly it should be shaped.
Steam Early Access Release Q1 2021
New Story & Tutorial
Control the Smuggling Points
Spend Loyalty to Prevent The Attacks
Unique Quests For Lieutenants
Steam Early Access update Q2 2021
Residences: New Types With Unique Mechanics And Different Tiers
Airport (New Border Type)
New Lieutenants Abilities
Guerrillas Camp (Another Border Type)
Trading With Natives
Prison (Buy Out The Arrested Lieutenants)
Starting Characters And New Hiring Screen
Unique Stories For Bosses
Unique Story For Each City Conquest
Food Factory Building And New Resources
Timeline UI (Save And Load Between Bosses)
New Authorities (US Army)
New Legal Resources
1.0 Release Q3 2021
More Lieutenants With Personal Quests
Military Base Mechanics
Logistics Map Overlay
Top view camera with filters
Custom Game Configuration
Beyond the release, end of 2021, 2022, DLC, Sequel, and more.
Brand New Map (Inspired by Mexico!)
About Cartel Tycoon
A narrative-driven tycoon game where you rule as a succession of fictional drug lords in 80s Latin America.
Build drug production and smuggling chains while dealing with rival cartels, your rogue lieutenants, state authorities, and the opinion of common people.
- Grow a drug empire in the late ‘80s, dealing in marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and other goods
- Tycoon action on an epic scale with dozens of upgrade paths and endless strategic combinations
- Run huge logistical systems of your farms, labs, warehouses, workshops, research centers, and delivery lines
- Conquer neighboring regions and send profits climbing to unlock new upgrade paths and powerful research opportunities
- Death is inevitable but lieutenants with unique traits take over for the drug lord before them
- Evade the authorities and square off against rival cartels on the path to profit
- Procedurally generated story and roguelike action for endless replayability
- Original soundtrack recorded by artists like Orkesta Mendoza, Chico Unicornio, Candeleros, C.A.M.P.O.S., The Vicious Seeds, and others
Check out Cartel Tycoon on Steam.