Microsoft Game Pass is changing out some of their games and in comes some great titles. My top pick of this list is Resident Evil 7 Biohazard, it`s time to turn off the lights and bite my nails off.
Some of the games live a short life on the Game Pass, like Red Dead Redemption 2. Getting 4 months is to short for a big game like RDR 2, and I wish they could change their policy for these kinda games. Sad to see you leave RDR 2.
Everyone new to Xbox Game Pass can get more info on Microsoft.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (PC) – Available Today
- Spiritfarer (PC & Console) – Available Today!
- Battletoads (Console & PC) – August 20th
- Crossing Souls (PC) – August 20th
- Darksiders: Genesis (PC) – August 20th
- Don’t Starve: Giant Edition (PC & Console) – August 20th
- New Super Lucky’s Tale (PC & Console) – August 21st
- Hypnospace Outlaw (PC & Console) – August 27th
- Tell Me Why: Chapter 1 (PC & Console) – August 27th
- Double Kick Heroes (PC & Console) – August 28th
- Wasteland 3 (PC & Console) – August 28th
- Crusader Kings III (PC) – September 1st
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard (PC & Console) – September 3rd
- Creature in the Well (PC & Console) – August 31st
- Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams – Director’s Cut (Console) – August 31st
- Metal Gears Solid 2 & 3 HD (Console) – August 31st
- Metro: Last Light Redux (Console) – August 31st
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (Console) – August 31
- NBA 2K20 (Console) – September 1st
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – September 7th