Vancouver, Canada – June 24, 2020 – Graffiti Games announces today that it is teaming up with indie developer Snoozy Kazoo to publish indie action adventure game Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion next year on Steam. A winner of the 2020 MassDiGI Game Challenge, Turnip Boy has made committing tax fraud never look so cute and fun!
In Turnip Boy players take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from his home, Turnip Boy must go on an epic quest to pay back his massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
Major Features Include:
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectable hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
“Like many games, Turnip Boy was prototyped during a 48-hour game jam, where I quickly fell in love with the character and the world I began to create,” said Yukon Wainczak, developer at Snoozy Kazoo. “After building a prototype and brainstorming with Jennifer Kindl, Turnip Boy became an eccentric game filled with humor and tax evasion. Ever since then, we’ve been building the game for a full release. We want people to dive into the game’s charming and kooky world. That being said, don’t let the game’s cuteness fool you, as everything in the world isn’t exactly what it seems.”
For more information regarding Turnip Boy please visit the game’s Steam page, or Graffiti’s Twitter page.