Green Hell is releasing up to 4 player co-op mode. Are you ready to face the challenges in Green Hell with your friends?
- Play with your friends — Up to 4 players can tackle the rainforest together in the ultimate bid for survival!
- New voiceovers — Our characters can’t all sound the same, can they?
- New character models — What? You think we have identical quadruplets in here? Different clothing colors and beards will populate for each character in your party.
- In-game chat — Yell at your friends for doing things wrong! It’s fun!
- Redesigned menus — New menu options to make accessing and using co-op a breeze.
- Enhanced leech removal — Be a pal, won’t you? Go ahead and remove the leeches from your buddy’s nether-regions (well, their arms and legs, at least)!
- Integrated invitations via Steam — Inviting a friend is as easy as hunting and skinning a Black Cayman! Okay, it’s actually a lot easier.
In this time of social isolation and locking ourselves up behind closed doors, it’s more important than ever to connect with our friends. What better way to connect than trying to survive together in a perilous rainforest!?Shawn // Evolve PR
If pulling leeches off a good friend’s leg sounds like your jam (and why wouldn’t it be), then Green Hell’s co-op mode has something special for you! It’ll be dropping on April 7.