The Ghost Experience: New Immersive Mode Coming to Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint on March 24th.
The Ghost Experience changes:
- Regular Experience: Play Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint the way it was released, with gear score and tiered loot.
- Immersive Experience: A brand-new experience of the game that removes gear level and tiered loot entirely, and offers a bunch of new tactical options.
- Custom Experience: Choose your own selection of settings to create the perfect fit.
- No Gear Level: Customize and keep the same weapon throughout your whole adventure. Quality tiers and item levels are disabled.
- Realistic Looting: Loot your enemies’ weapon category and switch them realistically. Gear is found from missions, rewards, and crates.
- Primary Weapon Quantity: Choose to carry 1 or 2 primary weapons. This was pre-released with TU 1.1.0, but will be fully realized with the Ghost Experience.
- Ammo Loss on Reload: Remaining ammunition is lost when you change magazines.
- Stamina Level: Adjust how much stamina you consume.
- Bandage Quantity: Limit the number of bandages your Ghost can carry.
- Risk of Injury: Choose the frequency of the injured status when wounded by enemy bullets.
- Health Regen: Choose to limit, remove or increase your health regeneration.
- New HUD Settings: Fine-tune your preferred HUD with new settings:
- Mini-Map Minimal: Smaller map with less information on it.
- Loot Notification Minimal: Smaller loot notification.
- 3D Loot Minimal: Smaller 3D loot drop.
- Private Mode: Encounter only story characters and your direct co-op teammates in Erewhon.
- Access to Maria’s Shop: Keep access to Maria’s Shop in bivouacs or limit it to Erewhon only.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint: Ghost Experience – Trailer
You can read more about it at Ubisoft.